Kung Fu with Integrity and Purpose.
Wing Chun Kung Fu is a Chinese martial art that originates from the famous Shaolin Temple. One of the training halls in their temples was know as the Wing Chun Dim, or Eternal Spring Hall. The descendants of this art form were called Wing Chun Kuen, or Eternal Spring Fist. However, their temple was burned down and this martial art style was passed on in secret until the 1950’s when it became open to the public in Hong Kong.
The IWKA teaches two forms of self defense. The physical and the internal.
1. Physical – You’ll learn to strike with power and efficiency. By training your physical skills you will develop better reflexes, increased strength, and heightened agility. While we hope that you never have to use these skills outside of practice, we do believe that it is important to know how to defend yourself.
2. Internal – Our specially crafted Ritual Fight Programs (RFP) students learn to prevent fights before they ever happen. You will discover the secrets of advanced de-escalation techniques that enable you to assess any situation and avoid potential problems. Learning how to stay away from dangerous people and places is the most valuable form of self-defence
Wing Chun Kung Fu teaches you to take control of your life, defeat fear, and defend yourself instinctual y and effectively. And without having to rely on any weapons.
Our training program will cause your body to undergo an incredible transformation. Working out with will have you burning off excess calories, defining muscle, and improving your metabolism. If you’ve ever had trouble with your diet, it is not your fault. Eating right will only work when you’re working out too. For example, our Wing Chun Kung Fu program can be done at home anytime, anywhere. You can change your life on your own schedule.
Our Kung Fu lessons will begin to make you healthier from the start. You are going to breath better, sleep sounder, and have more energy. You’ll even boost your immunity and become more resistant to illness. Plus, on the off chance that you do get sick, your recovery time will improve greatly.
This program has been created to inspire you and get you motivated. We are focused on teaching you how to find the best in any situation and how to become more energized for challenges. When you finish your workout you’ll be filled with enthusiasm and new knowledge that can help you succeed in other aspects of life.
When you study Kung Fu with us you will developed a new sense of self. You’ll find yourself more confident and ready to reach new heights.
Here you learn that what you believe is directly responsible for what you achieve. Real confidence, which is what you will develop, can lead to greater performance at work, better relationships, and the ability to improve any aspect of your life.
What can you expect from a Kung Fu class?
- As a student of Kung Fu, your training will be done in a group setting. However, there will be plenty of attention placed on individual achievement and you will receive personal guidance.
- Your skills as a student will improve over time as our instructors impart more knowledge on you. Although this may initially sound a little intimidating, it is done in a very relaxed environment. Right off the bat, during your very first lesson, we will help to improve your self-defense capabilities. And our program is designed to teach you these skills in a practical way.
- Starting out your training will focus less on the art and philosophy, but more on the process. Body motions and motor skills. The program we will teach you is the same one that we use all over the world. This way you know exactly how to defend yourself in the best possible manner.
- Our more advanced classes shift the focus towards contact reflexes. You will learn how to transform your weaknesses into strengths and use them to your advantage.
- The skills and principles learned in class are all applicable to daily life. You will learn how to live in a state of awareness, where you can take advantage of situations that others may not notice. This ability allows you to communicate better and convey your emotions and empathy in new manners that were not possible before. It will also empower you to conquer the mental and physical barriers that have been holding you back.